Friday, September 14, 2007

Deteriorating Leadership Part III


23And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, 24Son of man, say unto her, Thou art the land that is not cleansed, nor rained upon in the day of indignation. 25There is a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof. 26Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them. 27Her princes in the midst thereof are like wolves ravening the prey, to shed blood, and to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain. 28And her prophets have daubed them with untempered morter, seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord GOD, when the LORD hath not spoken. 29The people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed the poor and needy: yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully. 30And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none. 31Therefore have I poured out mine indignation upon them; I have consumed them with the fire of my wrath: their own way have I recompensed upon their heads, saith the Lord GOD. Ezekiel 22:23-31 (King James Version)

Taking this topic home allows me to really appreciate the things that God has answered in my life. When accepting Christ, I made a vow to God to never let my spirit rest until I get thing right with Him. This means whenever I’ve done something wrong by offending someone or offending God, I want to know that I have walked away from His will. I WANT TO KNOW! And I know when I walk away from His will by not feeling His Spirit speak to mine. There’s a huge void there, there’s always something on my heart that I know is wrong. And if I don’t know what it is…then I fast and pray until the Spirit of God reveals it to me. How about you?

In dealing with the deterioration of our church leadership, we find ourselves walking around like chickens with our heads cut off. A true leader of God will always educate the people to be aware of the dangers that are out there. As I explained before, if I know of danger and a dangerous person…you better believe I’m going to tell it. Pre-marital sex, abortion, drugs, homosexuality & lesbianism, gangs and false worship is killing the people slowing and the many pastors/bishops/preachers/prophets are not informing the people about these dangers. Our young Christians are becoming holy thugs/gangsters for Christ and the people love it. Our young women are learning to become gospel whores because no on is saying that this is not of God. We are bringing dances from the world into the church AND NO ONE IS SAYING ANYTHING! We’ve got folk coming into the church and fooling our single women, the bones that have no covering (a husband), it allows the foolish behavior (the church language, the behavior, etc.) to seem so real but yet it does not have the power of the Holy Ghost. Deteriorating leadership is spreading at a rapid pace.

I have to practice what I preach so I’ll do just that. We’ve mentioned the Pastors Randy & Paula White are getting their divorce. Paula bought a home in Boerne, TX, and she has been frequently visiting, preaching, making special appearance (whatever you want to call it) at Family Praise Center Church in San Antonio, TX. The founder and Bishop of FPC is Bishop Rick Hawkins and the presiding pastor is his son, Pastor Dustin Hawkins. The unique thing about Hawkins & Hawkins is that they recently divorced their wives in the same month, February 2007. Both divorced their wives (this includes Dustin’s mother) in the same month and the same time? What is the deal? Paula sits in between Hawkins & Hawkins during the FPC services when she’s there, but the members don’t have a clue what is going on. But you better believe they love the type of preaching that they’re hearing. Help us God! Paula is now traveling with Rick Hawkins and they’ll be preaching together in Gary, Indiana next week…research it. Now there are questions around the internet asking if Rick Hawkins will marry Paula White. What is happening to the church? What is happening to the Christians who are totally depending on these deteriorated leaders? Some folk need to sit and truly go back to the first love which is Jesus Christ. Read this clip the San Antonio Express news as the media uncovers the truth about these deteriorating leaders.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/religion/stories/MYSA082407.01B.paulawhite.347acf0.html

And just to show how FPC and the Church Without Walls are no different from each other (remember I mentioned that the shepherd will leave one environmental location and arrive at another location that has the same environment). Here’s a clip of Bishop Hawkins preaching at the CWW. The title of his sermon is Walk It Out…just mention this title to your kids and ask them what that is. It’s a full sermon but I want you to pay attention to the end of the sermon and it gets worst as demonic worship begins to go off in what is supposed to be the house of the Lord. Click here to View now! After you see this clip, you’ll understand when I ask ARE YOU KIDDING ME? There were singing Walk It Out by a secular hip hop artist named Unk. And singing Walk This Way was sung by Aerosmith, which is a demonic nasty rock group, then resung it with Run-D.M.C.

I close by stating that there are few folk in the body of Christ that are preaching the Word unadulterated, unchallenged, unmatched, unparalleled and supernaturally. Saints of God, we must uphold the bold stained banner of Jesus Christ and not allow these deteriorating leaders in the church and in this world lead us into a destination that is not of God. Some of these leaderships are leading folk straight to hell….it’s definitely time to wake up and stop playing.

These are some shocking (to some of us) clips on the events leading up to and after the domestic violence situation on Juanita Bynum-Weeks and Thomas Weeks III. If you listen, Juanita in the first clip, you’ll see and even worry if this was staged. I can care less if it was stage or not, I just know that the dark will always come out to light. Check these clips out before Juanita and her people get them erased with their threats and intimidations. Which you’re supposed to be able to do on video sharing sights unless its copy written.



I smell a setup to make more money in the ministry. Did she just say that her job is done in the church and that God is placing her in the world to get her blessings? Click on the next clip before someone erases it…HURRY!



You see why we must know God and His Word for ourselves? There is a conspiracy of the prophets who are preaching lies to the people. This is a cancer to the churches today and we are ignorant to it as of a result. How much spiritual pain and suffering must we go through before we wake up and see that God is ANGRY! He’s angry at the church for being so foolish and perishing for the lack of knowledge. He’s angry at the leaders and the lay people of the church, because we are not educated to the things that are hurting until the damage is already done. We need to quit being so high and holy that we have no clue what is going on in the earth. Help us Lord!

We need to fast as well as pray folks. The kingdom of God is drawing nearer…are you ready? Enjoy your weekend and bring someone with you to church this weekend. But if your shepherd has been identified in this series, you may be better off watching TBN or some of those Word Network preachers. Not all of them are bad, but most of them are. Some folk need to truly get saved. Be blessed on this and know that Jesus loves you and I love you all too.

Until the Sequel of Jesus,

Jodie McGarity Jr.


© 2007 What Lies Beneath Ministries Inc, All Rights Reserved